Safetysignstore.ie produces the best value safety signs in Ireland. Our focus on Health and Safety signage and a great pricing model means we are the first choice for durable working grade safety signs in Ireland. All our signs are printed on state of the art digital printers and automatic cutting tables. This level of automation means we can pass savings on to the customers.
Business Corriboard Signage Specialists
We know how to do short term business signage
Browse through our corriboard signage prices which will no be beaten on short to medium runs..
Health and Safety Signs
Health and Safety regulations are improving annually and it is important that an employer recognises the duty to ensure employees safety, health and welfare at work as far as is reasonably practical. To highlight the correct equipment, mandatory procedures, prohibited activities, potential hazards, fire actions and assembly points in case of emergencies it is critical to have sufficient safety signs in the workplace.
Safety Signs ireland
An employers duties under Section 8 of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work ( General Application) Regulations 2007 include the following points – all of which can be highlighted or aided with adequate health and safety signage in place.
- Provide and maintain safe workplace which uses safe plant and equipment
- Prevent risks from use of any article or substance and from exposure to physical agents, noise and vibration
- Provide instruction and training to employees on health and safety
- Provide protective clothing and equipment to employees
- Appointing a competent person as the organisation’s Safety Office